The following documents are available to help you organize and participate in the fight for Health Care for All! (more coming soon).
Frequently used materials
- Health Care For All MN One-Page Description
- Health Care For All MN Sign-In Sheet
- Health Care For All MN Commitment to Act Form
- Activist Toolkit Index
- Section One: Don’t Leave Home Without:
- Section Two: Media and Public Awareness, including Social Media
- Section Three: Tabling at Community Events, Issues Forums, Conferences
- Section Four: Holding House Parties, video showings and other events
- Section Five: How to Start and Build a Health Care For All Minnesota Chapter or Interest Group
- Section Six: Checklist for Speaking Engagements, Panel Discussions
- Section Seven: Effective Contact with Elected Officials
- Section Eight: Resources
A Minnesota Health Plan – by John Marty
A free download and excerpts of Senator Marty’s study of universal health care are available.
Fix it: Healthcare at the Tipping Point – Free Online
A powerful documentary that reaches across the political and ideological divide. It makes the case for business leaders support for major healthcare reform.